[R-sig-Debian] SOLVED- Re: help installing R on Linux Mint 21.2

Luben Dimov |uben@d|mov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 3 04:47:32 CET 2024

Facu, I have a separate thread for this, but I think this is the best place to
ask you about it - have you been able to install tidyverse on your Linux Mint?
This is my next hoop to jump through...