[R-sig-Debian] Where/how to set R_LIBS_SITE in R 4.2.0 for running R as R --vanilla to pick up "/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/"

Sam H @@m@hhh1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 25 22:29:44 CEST 2022

Dirk, thanks.

I will try to debug locally. Thanks for the instructions.

Just to make sure it is only me: when you run the following commands ($
Rscript -e '.libPaths()') without and with --vanilla on your system you get
the same output (as you see below I don't):
username using usernameVB:~$ Rscript -e '.libPaths()'
[1] "/usr/local/lib/R/site-library" "/usr/lib/R/site-library"
[3] "/usr/lib/R/library"
username using usernameVB:~$ Rscript --vanilla -e '.libPaths()'
[1] "/usr/lib/R/site-library" "/usr/lib/R/library"

Thanks.

Best regards,
Sam

--