[R-sig-Debian] Unable to update r-cran-sf

Ege Rubak rub@k @end|ng |rom m@th@@@u@dk
Tue Sep 14 10:09:15 CEST 2021

Hi Michael,

I was also pretty sure that the problem was specific to my system, but
I couldn't figure out how to get rid of everything related to PROJ with
apt and then reinstall from scratch.

For future reference it turned out that purging both libproj-dev and
proj-data did it for me:

sudo apt purge libproj-dev proj-data

Afterwards `sudo apt install r-cran-sf` gave me a perfectly working
`sf`.

Thanks for the help (in particular for providing c2d4u for the
community).

Cheers,
Ege