[R-sig-Debian] Problem installing tkrplot package on Ubuntu 20.04

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Mon Feb 8 08:51:08 CET 2021

Perfect. I can confirm that's fixed it. Clearly I missed on those repository changes somehow.

As, ever, in awe at all the help here and the incredible work that you and others do for us Michael.

Chris