[R-sig-Debian] Problem installing tkrplot package on Ubuntu 20.04

Michael Rutter m@rutter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 7 16:05:56 CET 2021

Chris,

The following should solve your issues.  Run from the command line in
Ubuntu, not in R.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:marutter/rrutter4.0
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:c2d4u.team/c2d4u4.0+
sudo apt update
sudo apt install r-cran-tkrplot

There is a good chance the package you are interested in is on my PPA
c2d4u4.0+.

Michael