[R-sig-Debian] Keep Downloading R 3.6.3 on Linux Mint 20.1

Facundo Muñoz |@cundo@munoz @end|ng |rom c|r@d@|r
Thu Apr 22 07:45:50 CEST 2021

Dear E Tam,

I've been using R v4.* on Linux Mint 20.1 without any trouble.

I think the problem can be in your deb line, which uses Mint's codename
"ulyssa". You probably have to change it to "focal". Depending on how
you set this up, you can do it from Mint's "Software Sources" gui
application, under "Additional Repositories". You should find an entry
for the R-project.

Good luck.

ƒacu.-