[R-sig-Debian] Advice on article about installing R on Linux

Robin Lovelace rob00x @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 30 00:48:59 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk and all,

Many thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

ready I think:
https://github.com/geocompr/geocompr.github.io/blob/source/content/post/2020/installing-r-spatial-packages-linux.md

I would be very grateful you could take a look over this and provide any
further comments/corrections before I put this out there to the world, in
around 8 hours' time being the plan.

All the best,

Robin