[R-sig-Debian] Update on docker Python:3 and adding R:4.x

Johannes Ranke joh@nne@@r@nke @end|ng |rom jrwb@de
Thu Jun 25 08:46:08 CEST 2020

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 04:52:37 CEST schrieb Dave Lange:
> My dockerfile:

> RUN apt update \
> && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends \
> ca-certificates \
> wget \
> && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

Any reason why you remove the contents of /var/lib/apt/lists? On my system,
this directory holds PGP signed information about each repository, so this may
well be the reason why later buster-cran40 is said not to be available in the
sources.

Johannes