[R-sig-Debian] Docker build issue

Johannes Ranke joh@nne@@r@nke @end|ng |rom jrwb@de
Mon Jun 22 19:37:32 CEST 2020

Hi Dave and Dirk,

sorry, I do not understand half of this, as I do not use docker myself. Buf if
Dirk does not use Debian buster as the basis for his Rocker container, then
you should probably not try to install the backport to buster. Shouldn't these
docker containers be there to avoid the need to install R?

Johannes