[R-sig-Debian] read.csv fails in R console in Ubuntu terminal but works in RStudio after R 3.6.3 upgrade to R 4.0.2

Sam H @@m@hhh1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 19 03:43:12 CEST 2020

This issue was now solved in TTR::stockSymbols() by package author
https://github.com/joshuaulrich/TTR/commit/98dec2b5aa68c3cee750397c7d11b164895e0140

Thanks for all the help and ideas.

Best,
Sam