[R-sig-Debian] How to install libisl.so.19 on chromebook?

Luigi Marongiu m@rong|u@|u|g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 14 13:57:01 CEST 2020

I don't know about the configuration. I installed R using the standard
protocol for Chromebook
http://blog.sellorm.com/2018/12/20/installing-r-and-rstudio-on-a-chromebook/
the rest, it was done by the system itself...