[R-sig-Debian] CRAN R 4.0.0 for Ubuntu repos missing r-recommend dependency

Greg Siemon greg @end|ng |rom @|emon@|d@@u
Tue Apr 28 05:19:49 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the suggested workarounds. This was just a VM I had spun up so I
could test R4.0.0. I'm happy to wait for Michael to fix it when he has time.

Greg