[R-sig-Debian] permission problems -xml2

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 13 14:58:14 CEST 2019

If you haven't done that already, you can try with the latest
R-devel/R-patched. A similar issue has been reported earlier for
virtualized environments where the move operation was not working
properly, so R now falls back to copying.

But please be aware that R is currently not being tested/supported on
WSL, you would likely run into more problems, it is not the same as
running natively on Debian.

Best
Tomas