[R-sig-Debian] ubuntu equivalent of ctrl-a on windows

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 18 22:02:38 CEST 2019

Hi All: I'm using an old version of Ubuntu, 14.04, and I can't figure out a
keyboard sequence that "selects all" analogously to  what ctrl-a does on
windows ?

If anyone can be bothered running below and see if they have a way to
select all four fruits at once, it's appreciated. I've spent quite a bit of
time searching the net, going on AskUbuntu etc
but no luck. Thanks.

library(tcltk)
fruits <- c("pear", "apple", "banana", "peach")
temp <- tk_select.list(choices = fruits, preselect = NULL,  multiple = TRUE)

print(temp)