[R-sig-Debian] r-api-3 with R 3.5.2. on Stretch: is there a workaround?

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Mon Jan 21 15:16:40 CET 2019

Thanks for confirming Johannes.  I take it that the "new, richer ..." option would be a lot of work.  I'm happy to let this old laptop grind through.  There's the silver lining for me that when I did this install.packages() for pretty much the same list of packages on the server it ran through it pretty fast so it's nice that the laptop is reminding me how fast the server is!

Very best to all,

Chris