[R-sig-Debian] R 3.6.0 for Debian buster

Kurt Hornik Kurt@Horn|k @end|ng |rom wu@@c@@t
Mon Apr 29 13:44:03 CEST 2019

Thanks.  You may have seen that with current gfortran in
testing/unstable, there are problems with the R BLAS/LAPACK API entries
using a Fortran interface (and hence in particular when using the BLAS
and LAPACK sources that ship with R).  It seems I can avoid these using
OpenBLAS (but then this really only works find for me provided I setenv
OPENBLAS_NUM_THREADS=1).

-k