[R-sig-Debian] R 3.6.0 for Debian buster

Johannes Ranke jr@nke @end|ng |rom un|-bremen@de
Mon Apr 29 12:34:37 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Now that the upcoming Debian release "buster" is frozen, I have started
supplying backports for it. Pending mirror synchronisations, R 3.6.0 is now
available for Debian buster on i386 and amd64 architectures. Please refer to

  https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/

for details. At the moment I am not providing binaries for the arm
architecture for buster, as the SD card in my raspberry 3 has died and I do
not use these binaries any more anyways. Let me know if this is a problem.

Kind regards,

Johannes