[R-sig-Debian] libRblas.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Steve Gutreuter @gutreuter @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 23 18:47:58 CEST 2018

Problem solved, but don't know how.  The only error or warning from
install.packages("emplik") was about libRblas.  However, some other
packages failed to update for lack of other R packages. Once I fixed
those other R dependencies, all of the messages about the absence of
libRblas.so also vanished.

Many thanks for your patience and help.

Steve