[R-sig-Debian] libRblas.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Steve Gutreuter @gutreuter @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 23 16:09:40 CEST 2018

For example,

install.packages("emplik")

is failing with: libRblas.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

As Dirk pointed out, this is likely an error in the emplik package,

Steve