[R-sig-Debian] New libpng in c2d4u3.5 breaks many other packages

Robin Lovelace rob00x @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 21 22:53:24 CEST 2018

Thanks for the replies.

Dirk: sounds sensible, horses held and I'm happy I posted my musings for
'peer review' here rather than Twitter (I only found out about this list
around a month ago)!

Michael: great to see you've revived the blog, I've taken a read and have
retweeted your message to the world (well the subset of it that read me
Twitter feed which is pretty minimal in the grand scheme of things).

Robin