[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu 18.04 bionic: availability of R Ubuntu packages/ppa?

Matthieu S m@tthieu@@tigler @ending from gm@il@com
Sun May 6 02:49:33 CEST 2018

awesome, merci Dirk!

and my apologies for not scrolling down better, I failed to see that the
18.04 update was linked to the R 3.5 issue .

Further, please forgive my impatience, but I was very curious to see if the
package tidyverse could be installed:  I have the impression that it is
short of being installed, missing just a few simple packages (with no
apparent non-R dependencies). Indeed, a first naive look shows following
unavailable dependencies for tidyverse:

## missing for tidyverse:
modelr (ok!?)
reprex:
  -callr
     -debugme
        -covr
          -rex (ok!?)
  -rmarkdown (ok!?)
rvest: selectr (ok!?)

I hope that these package could be considered in a near future Michael?
Thanks! :-)

Best,

Matthieu