[R-sig-Debian] Problem with Ubuntu bionic R 3.5

Luke Tudge luketudge @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jun 13 14:17:37 CEST 2018

I have this too on Ubuntu Bionic. The English error message is:

W: Conflicting distribution: https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu
bionic-cran35/ InRelease (expected bionic-cran35/ but got bionic)

Though the error doesn't seem to prevent use of the repository. I could
apt-get install R 3.5 no problem.