[R-sig-Debian] Debian r-base package

Johannes Ranke johannes.ranke at jrwb.de
Thu Jan 4 15:29:06 CET 2018

Hi,

requests regarding the backports in the official Debian backport repositories
(like jessie-backports) should go to the debian-science list.

For stretch, I uploaded a backport of R 3.4.3 including the armhf architecture
to CRAN

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/#supported platforms

but I don't know if you are looking for arm64?

Kind regards,

Johannes

--
Johannes Ranke