[R-sig-Debian] broken dependencies on 2cd4u

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:49:08 CET 2018

OK thanks for fixing it :-)

I think it would be useful having a separate PPA where we provide
backports of important libs used by R packages. But these should not
be in c2d4u, because then enabling c2d4u may have unexpected side
effects on non-R software.

I maintain backports of imagemagick and jq myself (for the magick and
jqr packages). We could add one for tesseract 4 as well, once it is
final:

 https://launchpad.net/~opencpu/+archive/ubuntu/imagemagick
 https://launchpad.net/~opencpu/+archive/ubuntu/jq