[R-sig-Debian] Xenial rpart package on CRAN built with wrong R version?

Ulrich KELLER ulrich@keller @ending from uni@lu
Thu Aug 16 08:15:09 CEST 2018

The old (3.4) repo has the same version or rpart (with the same package filename), which I assume was the version installed on my machine prior to my upgrade to 3.5. I guess apt didn’t upgrade because there was no version change. Maybe the debian_revision part of the version could be bumped to make sure the rebuilt packages are upgraded for people upgrading from the 3.4 repo?