[R-sig-Debian] Why is rstudio not in Ubuntu repo or PPA?

JJ Allaire jj @ending from r@tudio@com
Thu Aug 2 14:32:40 CEST 2018

Yes, a PPA would definitely be great and we'll look into doing that soon.

Dirk, you can avoid some of the scraping you are doing in those scripts via
the URLs here (which are redirects to the latest stable/preview/daily
versions):
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/203842428-Getting-the-newest-RStudio-builds