[R-sig-Debian] Why is rstudio not in Ubuntu repo or PPA?

Xu Wang xuw@ng762 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Aug 1 22:36:01 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I try not to bump too much, but I just tried Ubuntu 18.04, and it is
not in repo and I still do not see any PPA available. If it would
help, I can spend the time to explain why I believe it helpful to
install using a command rather than webbrowser, but I think this is
already understood why helpful, but it seems there is just a technical
tricky problem to solve to implementation.

Thank you so much for all of your works. I'm sorry to insist on this
issue. Let me know if there is something I can help for testing.

Kind regards,

Xu