[R-sig-Debian] uninstall R on Kubuntu

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Feb 6 02:48:59 CET 2016

Dear 'klerer',

First off, we prefer people to use proper email addresses revealing a (first)
name and preferably also a family name, and optionally also an affiliation.

Second, the mail rules clearly state 'no html mail'.

Third, whatever mailer you use manages to smother everyting together into on
undecipherable block without breaks or paragraphs.

That in essence makes it _our effort_ to read your mail.  And guess what: if
it takes effort, many of us move on.

So in short: if you want help (for free, from volunteers, who might be
bombasted with similar requests on dozen of other lists, forums, wikis or
what not) please do make it EASY for us to help you.  Or else we move on.

Cheers,  Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org