[R-sig-Debian] Fwd: SemPlot install fails

Tobias Stahl stahltobse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:53:05 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tobias Stahl <stahltobse at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-10-15 12:26 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [R-sig-Debian] SemPlot install fails
To: Johannes Ranke <jranke at uni-bremen.de>

Hey Johannes, Hey George,

thanks a lot for your replies! With help of a friend the problem could be
solved.
There were, as you suggested George, some old packages which needed to be
updated. They could be identified via errror warnings. Some of them I
installed from the Download center, but the Package "stringr" was not up to
date (in the download center), so I installed it from the developers
website.

Thanks for all your help,

Tobi