[R-sig-Debian] Problems installing packages with R 3.2.0 on Linux Mint 17.1

"Dr. Stefan Röttger" stefan.roettger at gmx.de
Fri May 8 08:33:22 CEST 2015

Dear Dirk, dear Johannes,

thank you very much for your immediate responses.

Could you give me some directions on how to make sure that I have a
correct compiler setup? I.e., which software / compiler packages are
assumed by R to be installed?

Maybe I can solve the problem by making a fresh install of all required
components and deinstalling components that may interfere.

Best regards,
Stefan