[R-sig-Debian] Suggestions to improve the info page of /bin/linux/debian

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Wed Mar 4 07:51:37 CET 2015

Hi Mathieu,

thanks a lot for your help with this! I just did some minor polishing, and the
result is now on CRAN.

I tried to make the resulting page validate cleanly, but as the README.html is
only included in the <body> of the index page, I do not think there is a way
to include the stylesheet with valid html. The rest of the html validates
without errors.

I am now using a separate README.css - improvements welcome!

Kind regards,

Johannes

--
PD Dr. Johannes Ranke