[R-sig-Debian] R 3 and Debian Testing

Chris Evans chrishold at psyctc.org
Fri May 10 16:24:48 CEST 2013

I think that only gets us R >= 3.0.0 if the full line is

  http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/ squeeze-cran3/

I had squeeze-cran/ not squeeze-cran3/ so I wasn't getting the update to 3.0.0.  I think I must have been missing some Emails alerting us.

Very best all and many, many thanks to the stars who make all this work for lusers like myself.

Chris