[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu cran2deb PPA

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 18:27:11 CET 2013

Hi Don,

> I'm trying to keep it up to date, but there are definitely some
> packages missing. If there are particular ones that you need which
> aren't built, let me know, and I can go through and get them built.

Thanks for the offer.  The ones I am after just now are:

pcaMethods
bitseq

I think these will fail to build due to missing dependencies or similar.
That's fine, I can fix the builds and package up dependencies.  I'm just
after the auto-generated control/rules/copyright/etc. so I don't have to
write these from scratch.

And if you want me to contribute back then just let me know how you
prefer me to do that.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England