[R-sig-Debian] lapack routines cannot be loaded

d.michon d.michon at laposte.net
Mon Oct 29 14:33:57 CET 2012

I think your problem comes if are under a Debian flavor (or an other
linux distr) and then you are upgrading with some repository wich aren't
in a Debian source (ubuntu).

you had have first to upgrad, update, and then to put your new line.

But why didn't you download Cran sources and then intall its ?

Didier Michon