[R-sig-Debian] Problems in installing R -packages

Henri Losoi henri at losoi.com
Mon Aug 27 14:20:57 CEST 2012

Hallo!

@Johannes: Nein, ich habe das nicht gemacht [1]. Jakson Aquino, der Autor
des Vimcom, hat Ubuntu 12.04 mit R 12.15 benutzt, kein Problem mit noexec.

@ALL: The author of Vimcom was unable to comment about the problem
with R 2.11. He has only tested R 2.15, not 2.11 that I am running.
I consulted some people in Freenode's channels such as R and Vim where we
spotted some errors with built-vars [2]. For example, the "-lpthreads"
-flag missing on the line 15 of the latter example and some err dumps
[3], also some in my twitter -account close to the tweets.

We are now stuck to the last err-dump [3], apparently a problem with
linking and gcc. If you know the solution to the problem, please, send
the patches to Jakson [4][5] because the problem is still with the
Vim-R-plugin, thank you.

--
M.f.G.
Henri Losoi