[R-sig-Debian] (no subject)

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 12 23:28:23 CET 2011

On 12/12/2011 04:47 PM, Christoph Knapp wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to get the snow package with mpi working on my linux ubuntu 10.04 machine. When I tried to install it (see below) it already had problems with the dependencies.

I am going to point you to my PPA, c2d4u.  It has a version of Rmpi
rebuilt that solves the "NAMESPACE" issue.  Once you have added the PPA
to you system ('sudo add-apt-repository ppa:marutter/c2d4u'),
update/install r-cran-rmpi and r-cran-snow from apt or synaptic.  They
should work fine.

Here is the PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~marutter/+archive/c2d4u

Michael