[R-sig-Debian] demography's lifetable: how to incoporate the parameter "franction of last age interval of life"

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Sun Apr 10 20:19:27 CEST 2011

On 04/10/2011 06:18 AM, Ethan Chang wrote:

> Dear list:
> I have tried demography package in my Ubuntu(10.04). What I interested in was lifetable analysis. Chiang(1984)'s reference have been copied to steeper my learning curve. step by step, the example presented by the textbook also have been examined.
> In the course I find that the paramter "fraction of last age intervl of life" could not be take as a option in the module "lifetable" or "life.expectancy".
> Could you give some suggestion on how to take count of this parameter?
> Sincerely
> Ethan Chang

Ethan,

R-sig-debian is for primarily for questions/discussion about using R on
Debian and Debian derivatives such as Ubuntu.  If you would like to ask
questions about how to use a specific command or package, please use the
R-help mailing list.

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College