[R-sig-Debian] r-cran-cluster size mismatch

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun May 30 21:14:12 CEST 2010

On 30 May 2010 at 13:34, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| On 29 May 2010 at 14:53, Ross Boylan wrote:
| | I went ahead and upgraded the unsigned package.  There was one failure
| | (see below), even after 2 attempts.  Any ideas?
| |
| | Failed to fetch
| | http://debian.cran.r-project.org/cran2deb/debian-amd64/testing/r-cran-cluster_1.12.3-1cran1_amd64.deb: Size mismatch
|
| Yes. That is part of the very problem we are currently trying to solve.

Just to clarify: the _deb_ file itself is fine, you can fetch it and install
it (and e.g. 'wajig install ' can take an URL like the one above). But the
repository _index_ used by apt is broken and that is the part we are trying
to make better.

So in short the deb packages are still good, but the apt-get aspect is
currently unreliable.

--
  Regards, Dirk