[R-sig-Debian] r-cran-cluster size mismatch

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun May 30 20:34:20 CEST 2010

On 29 May 2010 at 14:53, Ross Boylan wrote:
| I went ahead and upgraded the unsigned package.  There was one failure
| (see below), even after 2 attempts.  Any ideas?
|
| Failed to fetch
| http://debian.cran.r-project.org/cran2deb/debian-amd64/testing/r-cran-cluster_1.12.3-1cran1_amd64.deb: Size mismatch

Yes. That is part of the very problem we are currently trying to solve.

And as I wrote to you just yesterday, and which you chose not to quote:

   amd64 is currently NOT being updated.

meaning that you should expect trouble with amd64 until we get around to
correcting that part of the repository as well.

i386 works fine with the new URL I gave, but we are still making changes.

--
  Regards, Dirk