[R-sig-Debian] "Graphics history" in UNIX

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:12:00 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:
> One way to work-around is to run plot commands from within playwith().
> (It is also possible to set playwith as a plotting device via
> autoplay(TRUE), but there seems to be no history between sessions;
> this might be a reasonable feature request.)

A quick follow-up on this. I went ahead and filed the request and the
author has fixed this. Now playwith() features wihthin session,
bash-like history management [1]. It also works fine with autoplay(T).
This means that one can readily have a "Graphics history" in UNIX.

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://code.google.com/p/playwith/issues/detail?id=57