[R-sig-Debian] building rpy against lenny-cran

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 1 21:07:33 CEST 2010

Hi Kouros,

mhm, did we go to Cedar Cliff together? Did we go to model UN together? In this
case I remember you as both intelligent and ambitious :)

I am doing fine, working in an commercial environment since almost two years,
but trying to keep up good science as well as possible.

What have you been up to?

Im am sure you know Ken Gehosky who was my best friend at Cedar Cliff is now
teaching there - I thought this was kind of funny...

Sincerely,

Johannes