[R-sig-Debian] "Graphics history" in UNIX

Scotti Roberto roberto.scotti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:40:47 CEST 2010

Dear Liviu and Paul, many thanks for answering.
Up to a certain extent I can spend efforts and time playing around in
building the tools I need to work.
My major concern are the students. If I want them to concentrate on the
work, building the tools should be BESIDE THE POINT!
Maybe Pauls suggestion could help in that case.
Roberto