[R-sig-Debian] Rattle - libglade not found

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:34:54 CET 2009

Michael,

Thanks for this, I have added CRAN like this before, during one of
many other attempts with Linux, but if If I add your code as suggested
or add the repository via synaptic, I get a 404 error

W: Failed to fetch
http://cran.ms.unimelb.edu.au/bin/linux/ubuntu/dists/<http://<my.favorite.cran.mirror>/bin/linux/ubuntu>/jaunty//binary-i386/Packages
 404 Not Found

I have also tried the UK and Netherlands mirrors as well, but both of
these also give a 404 error.

I assume I am doing something stupid.

Graham