[R-sig-Debian] rgl install failed...

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Sat May 16 14:31:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

You could try pinning your R packages like r-cran-rgl as well, if you
want them to be compatible to your r-base from sid.

Generally, I think your approach is reasonable, as long as we don't
provide all the r-cran-* packages that Dirk maintains on CRAN.

Johannes

* Petar Milin <pmilin at ff.uns.ac.rs> [090516 14:10]: