[R-sig-Debian] [Fwd: Re: ubuntu problem with 'r-cran-robustbase' [FWD Agustin Lobo]]

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Tue May 12 16:27:04 CEST 2009

Agus,

robustbase just installed fine on my stock 8.04 system.  Please make
sure that you have added all the repositories and packages suggested on
this page:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/

Backports are important, and make sure you have r-base-dev
installed.  You may also need to be root (via sudo) to install, although
there are instructions for local installation.  You can run the
following commands to see what R related packages you have installed.

dpkg --get-selections | grep r-base
dpkg --get-selections | grep r-cran

Michael