[R-sig-Debian] Running R in Ubuntu...really basic..sorry

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Mon May 11 23:39:35 CEST 2009

Hi Pedro,

I really like your post, as I am a passionate user of the vim R plugin
for Linux as well :) Actually, an improved derivative has just been
posted to vim.org
(http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2628), with omni
completion, some GUI Menu items and some more additional features, in
case anyone is interested. I haven't tested it, but it may be worth the
upgrade.

Johannes

* Vera, Pedro L. <pvera at health.usf.edu> [090510 19:30]: