[R-sig-Debian] fluxbox, ess and redrawing r windows

tyler tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 29 20:21:24 CET 2009

Johannes Ranke writes:

 > what about setting
 >
 > R> par(mfcol=c(2,2))

That would reduce the number of windows, so there'd be less juggling,
but the problem is still there - even if I have four plots in one
window, if I can't get that window to show up when I want it, I still
have a problem. And it wouldn't help at all with lattice plots.

 > And by the way, you could also use vim with R ;-)

That'd be like serving caviar on a piece of mouldy bread! I did check,
though, running R from the command line. The same issue comes up, so
the problem is not coming from Emacs.

Cheers,

Tyler

--
Don't learn the tricks of the trade; learn the trade.