[R-sig-Debian] Update to 2.8 and problem with liblapack

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Nov 16 17:55:04 CET 2008

On 16 November 2008 at 13:48, Matthieu Stigler wrote:
| Hello
|
| Reinstalling with apt-get did not work (same message error) but proper

That could then be an Ubuntu bug that they need to rebuild the distribution's
r-cran-matrix package.  Could you please follow-up and file an Ubuntu bug
report?

| compiling from source was ok! I had the same problem with package minpack.lm
|
| Thank for your help!
|

| PS Dirk: I wrote an other message to the list without having subscribed,
| so email is probably waiting for approbation. Should I wait or resend it
| as list-member?

Resend as a subscriber, otherwise it will not come through. It may come
through eventually after weeks of delay, but that is probably not what you want.