[R-sig-Debian] Repository issue with R 2.8.0 in Ubuntu 8.10

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:30:04 CET 2008

Mauricio,

We ran into some problems building the R packages in the final release
of Intrepid.  I think we have solved the issues and my guess is that the
packages will be online soon.  It takes some time for all the mirrors to
sync up, so if the packages don't appear, please check back with me.

Hope this helps,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael A. Rutter