[R-sig-Debian] kvoptions.sty

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Mon Dec 29 17:12:32 CET 2008

On an new install of Ubuntu 8.10 64bit, I am having trouble with make
check-all  checking package 'survival' and elsewhere:

l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont
! LaTeX Error: File `kvoptions.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

! Emergency stop.
<read *>
         l.2231 \RequirePackage{kvoptions}[2006/08/17]
                                             ^^M
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produce

Does anyone know in what Ubuntu/Debian package I should find this sty
file? Based on a google search I thought it might be in whizzytex, but
no luck.

Paul Gilbert

La version française suit le texte anglais.